Oh…it’s time for another SUO challenge and this time our theme is embellishments. I’m also doing this for The Paper Players Happy Fall Y’ All challenge.
I do love Fall…I love the colors of fall! When trying to decide what to do for the SUO challenge I thought about using the Little Letters framelits to cut out the word Fall and then decorating it from there.
Here’s the details –
- Tangelo Twist – 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 folded
- Kraft – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8. Cut out FALL using Little Letters framelits then add a piece of the candy corn dsp (Motley Monsters dsp) 1 1/2 c 3 1/4 behind it.
- Layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry 1/2 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner and add to card front.
- Take open oak leaf, press into StazOn Jet Black and let dry
- For the solid oak leaf color using the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities – it works REALLY nicely!
- Add solid leaf to open leaf and add to card front.
- Tie knot in piece of Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon and add using a glue dot.
- Add Basic Black, Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry Candy Dots under the word FALL to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||For All Things|
|Paper:||Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Kraft|
|Ink:||Memento Black, StazOn Jet Black, Blendabilities: Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Little Letters Framelits, Autumn Wooden Elements, Brights Candy Dots, Regals Candy Dots, Neutral Candy Dots, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!