Since I used the Four Feather set for my card set for Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions, I had this really awesome Washi Tape large feather left over from one of the cards I made and couldn’t let it go to waste so I used it on this!
Here’s the details –
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- All is Calm (dotted print) – 3 3/8 x 4 1/4. Layer onto Lost Lagoon 4 1/2 x 4 1/4 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Grey – cut oval using Oval Framelits and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 1, cut into a banner, stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon and add to card front.
- Large leaf – add All is Calm Washi Tape to Whisper White, cut out using large feather framelit, add using dimensionals
- Small leaf – stamp using Lost Lagoon on Whisper White, cut out and add to card front.
- Tie White/Basic Grey Baker’s Twine in Basic Metal Button and add to feathers using glue dot
We are half way through the first week of the Create with Connie and Mary Collection! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that??? You don’t want to miss it!
It’s not too late to subscribe and you can get 3 weeks of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Four Feathers, For All Things|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon|
|Other:||Feather Framelits, Ovals Framelits, Basic Metal Button, Basic Grey/White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!