Oh no…this is it! The LAS DAY forPreview Week at Create with Connie and Mary for our Holiday Card “Create”tions Collection! Today is OUR LAST fun preview set for you. What is the set? Where can you get the tutorial? And most importantly…WHO HAS BLOG CANDY?
Well head over to Create with Connie and Mary to get the answers to these questions!
For my fun card today…here’s the details…
- Natural White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Natural White – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, run through Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, tie the White/Tangerine Two Tone Trim around it and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut out 2 3/4 Natural White Circle using Circle Framelits. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp large pumpkin using Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede and small pumpkin using Tangelo Twist and Soft Suede, cut out (or use framelits) and add to circle using dimensionals (I used double layer for the smaller pumpkin)
- Cut leaves out of Mossy Meadow, score down the center and add to pumpkins
- Stamp greeting using Versamark on Mossy Meadow cardstock, white emboss, cut into a banner and add to card front using dimesionals
Today is not only the last day Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions Collection but it is the LAST DAY for the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that??? You don’t want to miss it!
This is the LAST WEEK for the Early Bird special and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Fall Fest, And Many More|
|Paper:||Natural White, Mossy Meadow|
|Ink:||Pumpkin Pie, Tangelo Twist, Soft Suede, Versamark|
|Other:||Fun Fall Framelits, Circle Framelits, White/Tangerine Tango Two Tone Trim, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!