Oh my word…it’s Day 5 of Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions! That means you can meet two more of our fabulous design team members AND you have the opportunity for TWO BLOG CANDY!!! We just love doing things in TWOS!!!
Remember to find out who it is, head over to Create with Connie and Mary!
So this is the third card I made with the For All things set just for Preview Week. I kept the colors pretty similar to my other ones but did change it up a bit.
Here’s the details…
- Mossy Meadow – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Stamp the scribble using Mossy Meadow
- Color Me Autumn dsp – add strip 3/4 x 3 1/2. Add panel to Very Vanilla – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp the leaf using Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla and cut out and add to card front.
- Layer an open and solid Autumn Wood Embellishments and add to leaf
- Stamp banner using Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla, stamp greeting using Mossy Meadow. Cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Add Always Artichoke Candy Dot to the solid wooden leaf to finish it off.
Tomorrow is it…the LAST DAY for Preview Week! Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions starts Sunday! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see who is offering BLOG CANDY today!
|Set(s):||For All Things|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Color Me Autumn dsp|
|Ink:||Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand|
|Other:||Regals Candy Dots, Autumn Wooden Embellishments, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!