I haven’t done an inspiration challenge for a couple weeks over on SCS but when I saw this inspiration piece…well..quick frankly…I was INSPIRED!
What I loved about the inspiration piece I just love the simple colors (black, white, tangerine) and since I’ve been LOVIN’ the Fall Fest set … it was ‘match made in heaven! LOL!!!
I thought the Back to Black dsp would provide the ‘pattern’ seen in the vases and then the tangerine perfect for the pop of color!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Basic Black – 3 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Tangerine Tango – 1 1/2 x 3 1/3, punch with scallop edge punch and add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black
- White print – 2 3/4 x 4 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Black print (backside of white print) – 5/8 x 4 1/4. Cut into banner and add to card front
- Stamp large pumpkin in Tangerine Tango and Basic Black – add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp small pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black – add to card front using double stack of dimensionals
- Add some Tangerine Tango Candy Dots to finish it off.
Tomorrow is it…the LAST DAY for Preview Week! Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions starts Sunday! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see who is offering BLOG CANDY today!
|Set(s):||Fall Fest, For All Things|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Back to Black dsp|
|Ink:||Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black|
|Other:||Brights Candy Dots, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!