WOO HOO!!! It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge (and remember it is also Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions!) This week we have a fun color challenge for you – Hello Honey, Pool Party, and Basic Grey.
I absolutely LOVE the Four Feathers set and have been waiting FOREVER for SU to come out with a great one. All I can say is that they ‘nailed it’! I thought it would be the perfect set for my card today.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Moonlight dsp Paper Stack – 3/4 x 4 1/4 – cut three and add to card front.
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2; stamp greeting using Basic Grey and add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp small feather using Hello Honey and large feather using Pool Party (cut out or use framelits). Layer and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie Silver Basic Metal Ribbon with piece of White/Basic Grey Baker’s Twine and add to feathers using a glue dot to finish it off
Preview Week ends Saturday and Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions starts Sunday! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Set(s):||Four Feathers, Hi There|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Moonlight dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Hello Honey, Pool Party|
|Other:||Feather Framelits, Silver Basic Metal Buttons, White/Basic Grey Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!