It’s Day 3 of Preview Week for the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions and NOT ONLY have more BLOG CANDY but one of our designers also is offering a card set with FREE FULL TUTORIAL!!! Who is it? Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to find out!
One of the cool items in the new Holiday Mini is the fun Autumn Wooden Elements. Soooo much fun to use!
Here’s the details for this card…
- Mossy Meadow – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Naturals Ivory – 4 7/8 x 3 5/8
- Stamp leaf using Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Mossy Meadow
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Basic Black – 5 x 3 3/4, add panel and then add panel to card base using dimensionals
- Ink Autumn Wooden Element using Stazon. Tie piece of Gold 1/8″ Taffeta ribbon around bottom. Add to card using glue
- Add some gold sequin to finish off.
Preview Week is going by quickly…it will be over before you know it and the Early Bird Special will be gone! Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions starts Sunday! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great card set by the Design Team member.
|Set(s):||For All Things|
|Paper:||Naturals Ivory, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, StazOn Jet Black|
|Other:||Autumn Wood Elements, Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Sequin Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!