I’ve been using the Fall Fest and matching Fun Fall Framelits for card this week. If you want to see a cool set of 4 cards I did this set, check out this post. They are all Halloween cards and features this fun little ghost. I just have had so fun fun with it!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, cut out ghost with the Fun Fall Framelit then run through the Lucky Stars embossing folder.
- Stamp the eyes from one of the faces on Vellum cardstock using Memento Black and add behind the cut out piece. Add a piece of Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 to the back using dimensionals.
- Tangelo Twist – 3 3/4 x 5, add behind ghost panel and add to card front.
- Stamp BOO using Rotary Alphabet Stamp using Memento Black on Tangelo Twist. Cut out using Word Bubble Framelit. I ran it through twine to make it small like this. Add using dimensionals.
- Tie a knot in a a piece of the White/Tangerine Two Tone Trim. Fray the edges and add to ghost using glue.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Fall Fest, Alphabet Rotary Stamp|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Vellum Cardstock|
|Other:||Fun Fall Framelits, Word Bubble Framelits, Luck Stars Embossing Folder, White/Tangerine Two Tone Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!