Just a quick card for the CAS challenge on SCS! The challenge this time is to use watercoloring on your card. I bought this set just so I’d have this lanterns to color with my Blendabilities. What fun they are to use…I just always forget about using images that need to be watercolored…but really this was just such fun!
Preview week has begun for Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions and every day at least one member of our design team is giving away BLOG CANDY. Monday, Wednesday and Saturday we are featuring FREE TUTORIALS to show you what our subscription is all about. Check out Create with Connie and Mary to learn more!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 4
- Stamp image using Memento Black, color with Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities and the tops of each with lightest Basic Grey
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Coastal Cabana – 2 5/8 x 4 1/8 layer behind stamped layer.
- Calypso Coral – 3 x 4 1/2. Layer panel on this using dimensionals then layer to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
PREVIEW WEEK has BEGUN! We are getting ready for another Create with Connie and Mary Collection! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Set(s):||Today & Everyday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!