I realized that I hadn’t posted my last Control Freak Swap and since it sort of matches my card from this past Thursday for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge, I thought I’d share it today. I also wanted to mention that TOMORROW starts the Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Preview Week and I’m kicking it off with a REALLY cool card set! So make sure you come back tomorrow to see it!
Here’s the details –
- Cantaloupe Crisp – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 – use Label Bracket punch to punch the four corners. Add to card front using dimensionals
- Add strips of the Sweet Sadie Washi Tape
- Whisper White – 3 x 4, run through the Fun Frames Embossing Folder, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp Bloom for You Flower two times using Cantaloupe Crisp, punch out with Fun Flower punch. Stamp center using Basic Black, punch out with 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Use Fun Flower Punch with Pistachio Pudding add to back of flower and add using dimensionals
Oh…I’m just SOOO excited! and I’m REALLY excited because PREVIEW WEEK starts TOMORROW! We are getting ready for another Create with Connie and Mary Collection! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Set(s):||Bloom for You, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Cantaloupe Crisp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cantaloupe Crisp|
|Other:||Fun Frame Embossing Folder, Sweet Sadie Washi Tape, Fun Flower Punch, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Label Bracket Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!