Oh…I’m sooo happy! It’s Thursday! Not only does that mean it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge but only one more day and my first week of school will be OVER!!! Oh my…it has REALLY been A WEEK!!!
Anyway…we have a GREAT sketch for you for our Thursday Challenge and I knew pretty much EXACTLY what I wanted to do with it.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded.
- Whisper White – 5 x 3 3/4.
- Sweet Sadie Washi Tape. I wanted the strips to be all the same width so I added the washi tape to Whisper White then cut each to 3/8″. I added the strips to the panel
- Greeting is stamped with Memento Black and panel is added to the card front using dimensionals
- I did the Fun Frame Embossing Folder with Pistachio Pudding, cut it out and added to the card
- I stamped the flower twice using Crisp Cantaloup, punch them out, curl the edges and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp center using black, punch with 7/8″ scallop circle punch, add using dimensionals.
Oh…I’m just SOOO excited! and I’m REALLY excited because PREVIEW WEEK starts NEW WEEK! We are getting ready for another Create with Connie and Mary Collection! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Set(s):||Bloom for You, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crisp Cantaloup|
|Other:||Fun Frame Embossing Folder, Sweet Sadie Washi Tape, Fun Flower Punch, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!