Anyway…Mary Jo has a great sketch for us over at Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. It’s another nice and easy one and can be interpreted different way.
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crushed Curry – 4 x 1/4, run through the ZigZag Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Color Me Autumn Leaf Print – 1 x 5 1/4 and add to bottom of panel
- Color Me Autumn Cajun Craze print – 1 x 5 1/4 and add to panel (overlapping leaf print)
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 – stamp greeting using Mossy Meadow and add to card front using dimensionals
- Leaves – add Color Me Autumn Washi Tape to Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out using Fun Fall Framelits. Add using dimensionals
- Color light colored Candy Dots using Gold Dazzle Marker, let dry and add to each side of the greeting.
Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Oh…I’m just SOOO excited! We are getting ready for another Create with Connie and Mary Collection! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Color Me Autumn dsp|
|Other:||Fun Fall Framelits, ZigZag Embossing Folder, Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!