For the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge – we have a fun color color challenge. I knew exactly what I wanted to do…I just waited until the last minute to do it! That is NOT GOOD! But It did pretty much turn out how I wanted it to and I’m super happy with it!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Whisper Whit e- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, run though Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and add to card top
- Blackberry Bliss Diagonal Stripe (Moonlight Paper Pack) 1 1/4 x 3 1/2 and add to bottom
- Soft Sky – 1/12 x on the left side and 2 1/2 on the right side and cut top on the diagonal.
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black and add using dimensionals.
- Layer the two smallest stars and cut out Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive. Add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Oh…I’m just SOOO excited! We are getting ready for another Create with Connie and Mary Collection! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Moonlight dsp Paper Pack|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!