It’s time for another SUO challenge and this time our theme is Geometrical Shapes. Now I guess that could mean either the card is a geometrical shape or that you can use geometrical shapes on your card. Hmmm….can you guess which way I took it to mean?
I’ve mentioned before how much I enjoy this new set – What’s Your type?. It is filled with just that …geometrical shapes so you can really have fun creating unique ‘backgrounds’!
Here’s the details –
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 5 1/2. Stamp the large solid circle Crushed Curry, diagonal lined triangle Smoky Slate, chevron Memento Black, small solid circle Real Red.
- Now cut this into strips. I did 1″, 1/4″, 3/4″, 3/8″, and then the last piece is 5/8″. Add dimensionals to the back of each strip and add to Basic Black – 3 7/8 x 5 1/2 and add to card front.
- Silver Foil – 1/4 x 4 1/4 and add to card front
- Crushed Curry – 1 x 3 3/4. Stamp greeting using Memento Black and add to card front using dimensionals
How simple is this? I love the look of the geometrical panel cut into thinner strips.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||What’s Your Type?, Remember This|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Real Red|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!