Oh…I just LOVE new stuff! When I saw the sketch for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge this week, I knew RIGHT AWAY that I wanted to use some of my ‘new stuff’ and I anxiously awaited the arrival of my box!
Since the sketch was ‘clean and simple’ I wanted to keep my card very clean and simple and the ‘new stuff’ made it very easy to do!
Here’s the details –
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Color Me Autumn dsp – 1 x 4 1/4 and add to card base
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, cut out leaf using Fun Fall Framelits
- Stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss.
- Cajun Craze – 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 – add to card base so it shows through cut out leaf.
- Blackberry Bliss – 3/4 x 4 1/4, add along left side and add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Mossy Meadow – cut out leaf using Fun Fall Framelits, run through Decorative Dots embossing folder and add to card front using dimensionals.
Yep…it really is THAT easy!!! I just love how pretty this card turned out and I just LOVE fall colors! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Blackberry bliss, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Color Me Autumn dsp|
|Other:||Fun Fall Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!