Okay I have to tell you…I LOVE my card for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week. It is a cool sketch challenge. When I saw the skyline in the Calling All Heroes set I just HAD to have it! Yep…for that ONE stamp! I decided it would be PERFECT for the sketch and I just love the way it turned out!
Here’s the details –
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Lost Lagoon – 2 1/2 x 4. Stamp the Dotty background using Versamark and silver embossing. Rub over everything using Lost Lagoon. Cut into random width strips and add to card front.
- Confetti Celebrations (Tangelo Twist/White polka dotted pattern) – 4 x 3/4, cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals
- Sponge Crushed Curry and Tangelo Twist on Whisper White, Cut out using 1 7/8 Circle Framelit, stamp skyline using Memento Black, add using dimesionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off!
Oh…I’m just SOOO excited! We are getting ready for another Create with Connie and Mary Collection! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that???
Early Bird has started and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! I know I can hardly wait! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Set(s):||Calling All Heroes, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Confetti Celebrations dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Versamark|
|Other:||Circle Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!