Okay…so I’m calling this Sea Street meets Amazing Birthday! When I saw the sketch for this week’s Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge, I decided to step it up a bit even though it is a very CAS sketch. I was looking through my catalog to get inspired and saw the Sea Street and Amazing Birthday on the same page and decided they would work together perfectly for Mary Jo’s Sketch!
Here’s the details –
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Multicolor print (Maritime dsp) 3 x 4 1/4, layer onto Night of Navy 3 1/8 x 4 3/8 then add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp banner in Pool Party on Whisper White, cut out with banner Framelit and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Wrap a piece of Real Red 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon around card with the ends in the front.
- Stamp octopus in Real Real Red, cut out and add to the card front.
- Stamp the circle greeting in both Night of Navy and Real Red. Punch out the Night of Navy one using the 1 1/4 Circle Punch and the Real Red one with the 3/4″ Circle punch. Layer the 1 1/4 one on 1 3/8″ Night of Navy Circle and the Real Red using a dimensional. Add to card front using dimensionals.
What a wonderful sketch this week and just soooo many different things you can do with it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Sea Street, Amazing Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Maritime dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Real Red, Pool Party|
|Other:||Banner Framelits, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Real Red 1/4″ Real Red Cotton Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!