Oh…I just LOVE this little octopus. It is just soooo much fun to cut out! The CAS challenge this time on SCS is to CASE a card by Tenia and I chose this one. I kept the overall layout of the card but changed the size, the colors, the set, the placement of the greeting, added some paper piercing and some bling. No, really…it does have the same ‘feel’ in the layout!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded. I used the envelope punch board to round the upper right corner of the card.
- Moonlight dsp paper pack (multi-colored chevron print)- 2 x 4 1/4 and add to card front.
- Hello Honey – 2 1/2 circle punch, paper pierce around it and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp Octopus in Blackberry Bliss and cut out.
- Stamp greeting in Blackberry Bliss on 1/2 x 2 1/4 Sahara Sand. Cut into a banner and wrap left side around toothpick that has the pointy ends cut off on each end. Add to octopus using glue dots.
- Add octopus to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Now wasn’t that fun and easy!
|Set(s):||Sea Street, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Hello Honey Sahara Sand, Moonlight dsp Paper Stack|
|Other:||2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Basic Paper Piercing Pack, Envelope Punch Board, Basic Rhinestones Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!