I am just soooooo lovin’ this set! I know when they showed it to us during the catalog preview I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. Since it was ‘sitting on top of my desk’ since I had done this card on Saturday and this card on Tuesday, I figured it would work perfectly for the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary. Hmmm…I think I was right. I think this just turned out sooooo cute! and would be perfect for a more masculine or especially for a teen card!
Here’s the details –
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tangelo Twist dotted dsp (Confetti Celebrations) – 1/2 x 5 1/2 and add to card base
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 – stamp the diagnoal line triangle in Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay and Basic Grey
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Grey
- Add panel to card base using dimensionals
- Punch out arrows from Basic Grey using the What’s Up punch and add to card using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Set(s):||What’s Your Type?, What’s Up?|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay, Confetti Celebrations dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist|
|Other:||What’s Up Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!