Yep…I’m back again with ANOTHER What’s Your Type? sample. I really love all the different geometrical shapes and that there is BOTH the solid and the lined options. I just think there is so much that can be done with it!
Today is a new SUO challenge and the theme this time is New Toys…yep…I have LOTS on NEW TOYS on this one!
Here’s the details –
- Hello Honey – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Hello Honey – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, run the the new Tiny Triangles folder and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4. Stamp solid circle in Hello Honey, solid triangle in Lost Lagoon, slanted lines in Basic Grey
- Stamp small lined circle in Versamark and silver emboss
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black ink
- Lost Lagoon triangle print (Moonlight dsp) 1/2 x 4 1/4 – cut two strips layer behind each side of the Whisper White and add panel to card base using dimensionals
- Punch 3 stars (Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack) from Gold Foil paper and add to card front to finish off
I really do love playing around with shapes! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||What’s Your Type?, Sumthin’ Sumthin’|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Hello Honey, Moonlight dsp paper stack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Basic Grey, Versamakr|
|Other:||Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder, Silver Embossing Powder, Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!