Mary Jo has a GREAT sketch for us this week. I changed it up just a little bit but I really like it. I got the hostess set Nuts About You and couldn’t wait to cut out the tree! Yes…it is a sickness I have…I LOVE to cut things out. It seems the more intricate, the happier I am!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Hello Honey print (from Lullaby dsp) – 5 1/2 x 3 and add to card base
- Multi-colored chevron print (from Lullaby dsp) – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 and add to card base
- Whisper White 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, run through Decorative Dots folder, layer onto Baked Brown Sugar 2 5/8 x 3 7/8 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Coastal Cabana – 5/8 x 2 3/4, cut into banner and add to card.
- Ink tree using Soft Suede and Wild Wasabi markers, stamp on Whisper White and cut out. Add to card using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Soft Suede on Pistachio Pudding 1/2 x 2 and add to card.
- Punch out 3 Hello Honey flowers using the Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack, add to card front.
- Add Basic Rhinestone to centers of each flower.
What a fabulous sketch! I hope you join us! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Nuts About You, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Hello Honey, Lullaby dsp|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!