I wanted to do a little stamping this morning so I was checking out the inspiration challenge over on SCS. The website is called LEIF and I found this inspiration here.
As soon as I saw this vase I though about the new What’s My Type? photopolymer set and figured it would just be so easy to do the triangular background with it. I was RIGHT! I really wasn’t any problem at all making the background to match the vase in the inspiration piece!
Here’s the details…
- Pistachio Pudding – 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 folded
- Whisper white – 4 x 4, stamp the triangle on the piece in Pistachio Pudding then trim down. My square ended up 3 7/8 x 3 7/8. Wrap a piece of the Pistachio Pudding Twine around it then add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting on Whisper White using Garden Green, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals.
- Punch out 3 Crisp Cantaloupe flowers using the Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack add to card front.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
|Set(s):||Flower Patch, What’s Your Type|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloup|
|Ink:||Pstachio Pudding, Garden Green|
|Other:||Pistachio Pudding Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!