Aaaaah…it’s Thursday! Boy…it’s been a busy week around here for me. Lots of school work…and I actually don’t have any classes I’m teaching right not. It’s the getting ready for Fall term that is killing me! LOL!!!
But it is Thursday so that mean it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have a cool sketch for you!
When I was working on one of my projects for Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014, I combined the Traveler set and the Flashback dsp and I just LOVE these two things paired up together. As I was trying to figure out what to do for this sketch, I started to play around with this combo again and quickly remembered why I like the combination!
Here’s the details –
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Real Red – 4 7/8 x 3 5/8, layer onto Basic Black 5 x 3 3/4 and add to card basic using dimensionals.
- Hello Honey – 3/4 x 4 7/8. Take 2 x 3 1/2 strip of the camera print and add to the strip. Next take 2 x 2 strip and add to bottom of the strip. Take 2 x 2 piece of the Basic Black strip, cut top and bottom of the diagonal, add to strip to cover up the overlapping pieces.
- Wrap Coastal Cabana twine around panel securing to the back. Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp camera in Pool Party, greeting in Memento Black, cut with Circle Framelit, overset layer onto 2″ Hello Honey Circle and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add 3 sizes of Basic Metal Buttons (TOTALLY NAKED!!!! EEEK!) using glue dots.
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Set(s):||Traveler, Hip Notes|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Hello Honey, Real Red, Pool Party, Basic Black, Flashback dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pool Party|
|Other:||Circle Framelits, 2″ Circle Punch, Basic metal Buttons, Coastal Cabana Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!