Can you believe it…it’s Monday again and time again for the Teachnostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. As soon as I saw the challenge I knew EXACTLY what set I would be using for this. I decided to use the colors from the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014 Saturday Challenge! I thought they would work GREAT with the set.
The leaves are a little fussy to cut out but I do think that having the one cut out and tucked behind the strip works out and gives a little extra dimension.
Here’s the details –
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp the Hardwoood background in Lost Lagoon
- Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Stamp the starburst in Sahara Sand and the leaves in Mossy Meadow. Stamp the greeting in Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow. Layer on Mossy Meadow 3 5/8 x 4 7/8.
- Stamp leaves again in Mossy Meadow on Whisper White, cut out and add to card.
- Strip is 3/4 x 3 1/2 Lost Lagoon and stamp dotted strip using Lost Lagoon and add to panel.
- Add large Basic Metal Button using Whisper White Bakers Twine and add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
See the sketch really is perfect for this set! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Kinda Eclectic, Hardwood Background|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow|
|Ink:||Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand|
|Other:||Basic Metal Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!