The challenge is a day at the beach. Hmmm…what to do? I really like the Sea Street set but usually only use the cute octopus in there. Yet there are all these other FUN images…little mind you…but perfect for ‘a day at the beach’.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 folded
- Whisper White 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
- Stamp lobster and crab in Real Red. Punch out lobster with medium oval punch and add to panel. Punch out crab with 3/4″ Circle punch
- Stamp ‘rope’ using Crumb Cake, cut out and add to card front.
- Stamp greeting using Night of Navy.
- Stamp star using Night of Navy and Pool Party cut out. Add dimensionals to the back of stars and crab and add to card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
So…that’s my quick and easy, clean and simple card! Time for bed!
|Set(s):||Sea Street, And Many More|
|Ink:||Real Red, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||3/4″ Circle Punch, Medium Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!