WOW…we have come to the end of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014! It’s been all about NEW items in the new Stampin’ Up! catalog and we have had such fun creating for you! Even though the collection is over, since all the project featured items in the NEW catalog…these ideas are good ALL YEAR LONG. So…it’s not to late to join!
The last challenge is just for the design team. And for this last one, it is a delightful color challenge: Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon. I could wait to pair those wonderful colors up with the Flower Patch set…LOVE this set!
Here’s the details –
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11. Stamp with the Hardwood Background stamp using Lost Lagoon ink.
- Moonlight dsp – ‘raindrop’ print – 3 x 4 1/4. Layer onto Mossy Meadow 3 1/8 x 4 3/8.
- Add Mossy Meadow dsp polka dot print banner and Moonlight Lost Lagoon wavy print banner. Add Basic Hodgepodge clip at top. Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow on 3/4 x 3 1/2 Whisper White. Cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Stamp Flower Patch flower two times using Lost Lagoon ink and cut out using the Flower Fair matching framelits. Stamp center using Sahara Sand and leaves using Mossy Meadow and cut everything out using matching framelits. Layer and add using dimensionals.
We have come to the end of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition 2104! This collection featured products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it! Even thought the collection is over if you are looking for some great ideas for the items in the NEW CATALOG, then this collection is for you!
It’s NOT too late to join! When you do you will see all the projects shared ! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Flower Patch, Hardwood Background|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Incolor dsp paper pack, Moonlight dsp paper pack|
|Ink:||Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Basic Hodgepodge Clips, Flower Fair Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!