Since it is Thursday it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week is a a fun color challenge based on the the cool Moonlight dsp Paper Stack! I just LOVE this paper stack and the colors are so awesome! I used this retro sketch for my card layout.
Here’s the details –
- Hello Honey – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sahara Sand – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card base
- Moonlight dsp print – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, round bottom corners and add to card
- Blackberry Bliss – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card base
- Whisper White, 2 1/2 x 4, round bottom corners, stamp greeting using Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss. Punch out Hello Honey star and add to greeting. Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Tie Hello Honey Stitched Satin ribbon around card top.
- Use Star Framelits to cut out Hello Honey and BlackBerry Bliss stars. Add Hello Honey one directly to the Whisper White and the Blackberry Bliss one using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014 is almost over! If you are looking for ways to use all that ‘new stuff’ that you just got, this is for you! Just think…these ideas are good ALL CATALOG YEAR LONG! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it!
The projects are only seen by our subscribers and are not posted publicly in any gallery or online resource! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Moonlight dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack, Project Life Corner Rounder, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!