Oh…even though this set is NOT my style…I’m REALLY liking it! I used this set this past week for my Card Set for Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014 and I also just LOVE the Rotary Stamp paired up with it!
Today is the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and we have a fun and easy sketch challenge for you!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Argyle Print (Flashback dsp) – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, Layer on Basic Grey 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Trim a Rea Red and a Basic Grey chevron print (Flashback dsp) and add to card front
- Stamp ship using Smoky Slate on Very Vanilla, cut out with Circle Framelits, stamp greeting in Real Red using the Rotary Stamp. Layer onto 2″ Real Red Circle. Add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Pool Party Candy Dots to finish off.
Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014 is in week 3 and it’s our favorite – Card “Create”tions! If you are looking for ways to use all that ‘new stuff’ that you just got, this is for you! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it!
The projects are only seen by our subscribers and are not posted publicly in any gallery or online resource! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Set(s):||Traveler, Alphabet Rotary Stamp|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Basic Grey, Real Red, Flashback dsp|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Real Red|
|Other:||Circle Framelits, 2″ Circle Punch, Subtles Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!