Oh…I just love FUN CAS challenges! The CAS challenge on SCS is to case a card by Karen Dunbrook. I just LOVE her work and this is the card I cased.
I changed how I did the circle background, different colors, different flower…well I guess you could say I kept the overall look of the card! I think this would make anyone smile!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 3 1/2 run through Large Polka Dotted Embossing Folder
- Crisp Cantaloupe – 3 1/2 x 3/4, punch with Scallop Edge Punch, add behind panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp Greeting using Basic Grey, cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Cut flower using Flower Fair framelits in Crisp Cantaloupe and the stem/leaves in Pistachio Pudding. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp flower using Calypso Coral, cut out and add to flower.
- Add large Basic Rhinestone to center of flower to finish it off.
Isn’t this just fun! I LOVE these framelits…you can use with or without the set!
And speaking of fun…we have just started week 3 of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition 2104! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it! If you are looking for some great ideas for the items in the NEW CATALOG, then this collection is for you!
It’s NOT too late to join! When you do you will see all the projects shared so far and then get to see the daily releases! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Flower Patch, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding|
|Ink:||Calypso Coral, Basic Grey|
|Other:||Large Polka Dotted Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge Punch, Flower Fair Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!