Okay…so I have something else to admit…I just have NO IDEA where this week went to! Connie and I have been working really hard getting ready for the FIRST EVER Create with Connie and Mary LIVE and we are getting sooooo excited! Just a little over a week and we will be LIVE in Beavercreek Ohio…WOOO HOOO!!! (now to get my projects all prepped – LOL!!!)
Anyway…enough of this…it’s time for the details
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 1 x 3 1/2, stamp you’re a star in Night of Navy and then add a Real Red star. Cut into a banner and add using dimensionals in the middle and tack down the ends.
- Cut out some stars from the NEW Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper – LOVE IT! Add using dimensionals.
- Cut our the smallest star framelit in the three challenge colors – Real Red, Coastal Cabana, and Night of Navy. Add using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish things off.
Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014 is just finishing up it’s 2nd week! If you are looking for ways to use all that ‘new stuff’ that you just got, this is for you! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it!
The projects are only seen by our subscribers and are not posted publicly in any gallery or online resource! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the great cards by the Design Team.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Real Red|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!