So I decided to do SUO77 which was Happy Birthday! I just absolutely LOVE this fun little set – Little Buddy Birthday!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, run through the Triangles Embossing Folder, layer onto Coastal Cabana 3 5/8 x 3 5/8 then add to card front using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry – layer two of the star framelits together then add using dimensionals
- Stamp the dinosaur using memento Black on Whisper White, color using the Coastal Cabana blendability and Daffodil Delight blendabilities, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Cut out a word bubble from Coastal Cabana cardstock. Since there wasn’t one the right size so I ran through a second time to make it smaller. Then I flipped it over and stamped on the other side and then add using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Little Buddy Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Triangle Embossing Folder, Stars Framelits, Word Bubbles Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!