Oh…this is just the cutest little set! Okay…I’ll admit it, the ONLY reason I bought this set was to do a project for Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014. As I was working with this set for that project, I just really got to enjoy working with it. It is just SOOOOO CUTE!!! And I LOVE the greeting ‘happy birthday little buddy!’…How CUTE is that?
So since I’ve been playing around with this set AND had it on top of my desk AND since it is Monday and a FABULOUS sketch for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge…it all came together for this cute little card!
Here’s the details –
- Tangelo Twist – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Hexagon print – Confetti Celebration dsp – 2 1/2 x 5 and add to card front
- Basic Grey print – Confetti Celebration dsp – 1 1/2 x 4, cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Whisper White – cut with Circle Framelit and layer onto a 2 1/2″ Pistachio Pudding circle. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Crushed Curry – 1 1/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using StazOn Jet Black, cut into a banner, wrap Basic Grey Baker’s Twine around end, and add to card front.
- Stamp critter using StazOn Jet Black, color using Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, and Basic Grey markers, cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Grey Candy Dots to finish it off.
Isn’t this just a GREAT sketch? I just LOVED it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
We have just started week two of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014! If you are looking for ways to use all that ‘new stuff’ that you just got, this is for you! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it!
The projects are only seen by our subscribers and are not posted publicly in any gallery or online resource! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the projects by the design team!
|Set(s):||Little Buddy Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tanglo Twist, Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding, Confetti Celebration dsp|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey|
|Other:||Circle Framelits, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Basic Grey Baker’s Twine, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!