The CAS challenge is to make a sunset. As soon as I saw that I thought that pairing together Work of Art and World of Dreams would make a perfect sunset scene. This was one of those cards that it is taking me longer to put together a post on it then it did for me to make it!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8. Stamp swish with Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay
- Stamp leafy image and greeting using Memento Black.
- Cut out using Circle Framelit
- Add leftover 3 5/8 x 3 5/8 piece to card front using dimensionals
- Layer on 2 1/2″ Basic Black Circle and add to card front using double layer of dimensionals
Yep…that really is all there is to it!
We have just started the second week of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014! If you are looking for ways to use all that ‘new stuff’ that you just got, this is for you! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it!
The projects are only seen by our subscribers and are not posted publicly in any gallery or online resource! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the projects by the design team!
|Set(s):||World of Dreams, Work of Art|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Circle Framelits, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!