Two of my very favorite sets in one card! What could be better than that?
The CAS challenge is to make a sunset. As soon as I saw that I thought that pairing together Work of Art and World of Dreams would make a perfect sunset scene. This was one of those cards that it is taking me longer to put together a post on it then it did for me to make it!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8. Stamp swish with Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay
- Stamp leafy image and greeting using Memento Black.
- Cut out using Circle Framelit
- Add leftover 3 5/8 x 3 5/8 piece to card front using dimensionals
- Layer on 2 1/2″ Basic Black Circle and add to card front using double layer of dimensionals
Yep…that really is all there is to it!
We have just started the second week of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014! If you are looking for ways to use all that ‘new stuff’ that you just got, this is for you! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it!
The projects are only seen by our subscribers and are not posted publicly in any gallery or online resource! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the projects by the design team!
||World of Dreams, Work of Art
||Whisper White, Basic Black
||Memento Black, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
||Circle Framelits, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT – SIGN UP TODAY!
Yes…you read that right…Create with Connie and Mary is going LIVE!!! Connie and I won’t be going to convention so we decided to have some fun with a one-day MINI Convention! If you live around the Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Eastern Indiana, Kentucky, etc, and want to have some stamping fun, don’t wait…join the fun!
Here are the details…
Can’t make the Stampin’ Up! Convention?
Want to meet Connie and Mary in person?
Join us for the FIRST Create with Connie and Mary LIVE stamping event!
Open to Stampin’ Up! Demos and Customers!
WHEN: Saturday, July 12
TIME: 10:00 – 4:00 PM
WHERE: Hawker United Church of Christ 1617 North Longview Street, Beavercreek, OH 45432
RSVP: No later than July 2 or until sold out
COST: $55.00 including lunch
Saturday July 12th 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 10:00 AM Doors open for check in
- We have 4 wonderful projects for you to Make & Take. These are perfect to recreate at your own classes and stamp camps! Each project will take approx. 1 hour to complete at your own pace.
- Lunch provided…take a break when you want
- Bring money for the Raffle! NEW Stampin’ Up! products and hand stamped goodies from past Create sessions for you to win with your raffle tickets. 6 tickets for $5! Just place the ticket in the container next to the item or items you want!
- Snacks…in case you need a little pick-me-up!
- PRIZE PATROL and All Attendee Giveaways! Everyone will go home with something, just like Convention!
- Place an order of $30 or more and receive a SPECIAL GIFT with your order!
- Please bring your Basic Stamping Kit: Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots (or one for small pieces), Sticky Strip, small scissors, bone folder.
- Stampin’ Up! catalogs – we will have a supply on hand if you don’t have one.
- Water bottles will be provided. No drinks without lids permitted.
- Cost for the event is $55 including lunch. Registration is open NOW to all Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and customers. You must register to attend; no walk-ins. Deadline to register with payment is July 2nd.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment information!
*The church is convenient to Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Indiana, and Kentucky! If you need help with overnight accommodations, please let us know!