Wow…we have come to the end of our first week of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014! Although our projects throughout the week only for our subscribers, on Saturdays we have a challenge that anyone can join! And the design teams posts their projects on their blogs. Now…if you are not a subscriber yet…don’t worry…there is still time to join!
Here’s the details –
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Sweet Taffy dsp – hexagon print 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, layer on Basic Black 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- Wrap Strawberry Slush twine around panel. Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add Tempting Turquoise flag 3/4 x 4 1/4. Cut end into flag and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp each of the circle images from Amazing Birthday using Versamark on Whisper White and black emboss. Use Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise markers to colors them, then punch out using the 1 1/4″ Circle Punch. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
We have just finished the first week of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014! If you are looking for ways to use all that ‘new stuff’ that you just got, this is for you! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it!
The projects are only seen by our subscribers and are not posted publicly in any gallery or online resource! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the projects by the design team!
|Paper:||Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Sweet Taffy dsp|
|Ink:||Versamark, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise|
|Other:||Black Embossing Powder, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Strawberry Slush Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!