But I couldn’t wait to work on the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge this weekend for a couple reasons…first…it’s a GREAT sketch and this set is such FUN! And second…the Flashback dsp is just sooooo much fun! If you haven’t gotten it yet…what are you waiting for?
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Flashback dsp – arrow print – 3 3/4 x 5. Add strip of the black grid – 1 1/4 x 5. Layer this onto Basic Black – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 and add to card front.
- Stamp greeting using Real Red on Very Vanilla 1 x 3 3/4. Add to card front using dimensionals. Stamp star using Crushed Curry, punch out using star (Itty Bitty Accessories punch) and add using dimensional.
- Take a piece of Real Red cardstock and punch out star three times. Now take your 3/4″ Circle punch and punch out the stars. Punch out three 3/4″ Crushed Curry circles. Layered punched out stars on the Crushed Curry using dimensionals. Add these to the card front.
- Add some Basic Black Candy Dots to finish it off.
Isn’t this just a GREAT sketch? I just LOVED it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
We have JUST BEGUN Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition 2104! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it! If you are looking for some great ideas for the items in the NEW CATALOG, then this collection is for you!
Now’s the time to join and save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Basic Black, Flashback dsp|
|Ink:||Real Red, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||3/4″ Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accessories Punch Pack, Neutrals Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!