It’s Day 5 of the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2104 Preview Week! Do you know what that means? It means that there are 2 more design team members offering BLOG CANDY and it means that there is only 1 day left to take advantage of the Early Bird Special! You don’t want to miss out…we have sooo many cool projects in store for you! And all of the projects feature things from the NEW CATALOG! And don’t you just LOVE all the new stuff? Well I know that I do and just LOVE using it!
My card for today uses two new sets and some of the new Washi Tape! I just can’t get enough of that stuff!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/2 x 3 1/4, add two strips of the Beach House Washi Tape, layer on Real Red 4 5/8 x 3 3/8 and add to card front using dimesionals
- Stamp feather 3 times using Memento Black ink, cut out and snip between the lines of the feather. Layer then together and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black on Pool Party. unch out using the Modern Label punch and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Real Red Candy Dots and Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
We’re are getting close to the end or our Preview Week for our Summer Collection 2014! Only ONE day left! You don’t want to miss out! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it!
Now’s the time to join and save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry…it ends SATURDAY!!! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
Don’t forget to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and see which designers are offering BLOG CANDY today!
|Set(s):||A Happy Hooray, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Pool Party|
|Other:||Beach House Washi Tape, Modern Label Punch, Brights Candy Dots, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!