If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from my friend and Create with Connie and Mary partner….Connie Babbert and her Inkspired Treasures blog! Don’t you just LOVE her style? I do!
OH MY WORD I just LOVE our color challenge this week. Real Red, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay are just SOOOO happy that I HAD to make a very HAPPY card! If you remember on Monday was my Preview Project and I used the What’s Your Type? set for it. Since I used the set for the challenge, I decided to use it for my card!
Wouldn’t this just brighten your day if you received it? Yep…me too!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Bermuda Bay – 3/4 x 5 1/2 and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 – stamp large circle using Crushed Curry, lined triangle using Real Red, small circle using Bermuda Bay
- Add 1/8 x 5 1/2 strip Basic Black to side then add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White 4 x 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner and add using dimensionals
|Set(s):||What’s Your Type, Project Life Remember This|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Now’s the time to join and save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry…it ends SATURDAY!!! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
Now it’s time to head over to Melissa Davies and her Rubberfunatics blog…
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!