Welcome to the June Tour de Freaks! Oh…the Freak tour is always so much fun and this month the Freaks are playing with their NEW STUFF!!! There is nothing better than Freaks and NEW STUFF!!!
If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from Wendy Weixler’s Wickedly Wonderful Creations blog. Weren’t her projects just wonderful? I absolutely LOVE her style!
So as for my new stuff…I LOVE all things monogram and that is what I did for you this month. But I have to caution you…there is NO STAMPING on my projects! I LOVE all the new accessories and I just HAD to show them all off to you this month!
So my first project is a set of monogram notecards! We used the notecards at my recent New Catalog Open House and had some leftovers that I could use. Here’s some quick details…
- Whisper White Notecards – 4 of them
- Whisper White – 4 1/2 x 3 and run each through the ZigZag Embossing Folder
- Add strips of the Gold Soiree dsp to each – 1 x 4 1/2
- Wrap piece of Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Punch out 2 Calypso Coral Label Bracket Punch and 2 Cantaloupe Crisp Label Bracket Punch and add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out your initial using the Perfect Print die in Garden Green and add to Label.
- Finally punch out Flower using Gold Foil and Itty Bitty Accessory Pack add to monogram and add Basic Pearl to center.
And here is my other project for the Hop. Last year I made wood monogram letters for my friends at convention. I had mine up in my living room all year and took it down during my Open House because the dsp is retired. I decided it was time to make a new one! I got the letter at Michael. Making these are so much fun. Punch out a bunch of hexagons (I cut 6 strips of 1 1/4 x 12 Gold Soiree dsp and punch out the entire strip). Add modgepodge to the letter (doing a section at a time) and add the hexagons. Once dry, trim off access using a craft knife. Add two layers of modgepodge over the top to protect it.
My flower is made using the new WONDERFUL Flower Frenzy Die, Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe and Gold Foil cardstock. Layer together and add to letter. Then punch out some flowers using the flower in the Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack and Gold Foil. Add to letter using glue dots. Add Basic Pearl to center of each flower to finish it off.
Oh…but there’s more!
Okay…that’s it for my projects! Now hop on over to Patty Bennett’s Patty’s Stamping Spot blog! You are in for a TREAT!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!