Guess what? It’s time for another SUO Challenge and this time our theme is ‘Summer Days’. And if you are liking new stuff and also very summery feel, check out this cool card using the World of Dreams set and Washi Tape
I just REALLY like this cute little octopus. When I was trying to think of something to do with him I decided a bunch of ‘bubbles’ would be GREAT! To make them, I added vellum to adhesive THEN punch them out. This way they stuck nicely and I didn’t see the adhesive.
Here’s the details:
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11, folded and using the Project Life Corner Rounder on the bottom two corners.
- Lost Lagoon – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, round bottom two corners. Layer onto Whisper White 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 with bottom two corners rounded then add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Vellum Circles in 1″, 3/4″ and 1/2″. As I said above, add adhesive to the vellum then punch.
- Stamp Octopus in Blackberry Bliss, cut out. Stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss on Whisper White. Cut into a banner and add to a toothpick (with the ends cut off) and add the flag to the octopus using Glue Dots.
- Add Octopus to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to the card to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Sea Street, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Vellum|
|Other:||1″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!