The CAS challenge this time is to CASE something from the gallery of hskelly. I picked this card and instead of stamping on the background I decided it would look really cool to use some of my new Washi Tape.
I played around awhile back with stamping on Washi Tape and what I found out is that if you use StazOn ink over the Washi Tape, it works just fine! You should try it!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 – add to card base using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4 – add strips of the Beach House Washi Tape
- Stamp image over Washi Tape using StazOn Jet Black ink
- Stamp greeting using StazOn Jet Black ink
- Add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off
And you don’t want to miss my cool preview project! You can get a full FREE downloadable tutorial so you can make it too!
Now’s the time to join and save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||World of Dreams, And Many More|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black|
|Other:||Beach House Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!