Oh it’s Thursday and it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a GREAT sketch challenge for you!
Now you might be thinking this looks a bit familiar. Well, you are sort of right. On Monday I posted this card for the Tehcnostamper Sketch Challenge. I happened to have some pieces left over and sitting on top of my desk and when I started playing with things I realized that those pieces would be perfect for Create Challenge and I do love how this turned out!
Here’s the details –
- Blackberry Bliss – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Lullaby dsp print – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, layer onto Whisper White 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 and add to card front.
- Blackberry Bliss – cut out banner using Banner framelit
- Whisper White – cut out with Oval Framelits, stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss. Add banner behind over and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer paper – 3/8 x 4 1/4 and add to card front
- Flower Frenzy Die – Leaves/stem in Mossy Meadow, flowers in Hello Honey, circles in Blackberry Bliss. Add to card front. The one flowr is added using a dimensional
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Now’s the time to join and save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Something to Say|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Lullaby dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Flower Frenzy Die, Ovals Framelits, Banner Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!