I hope everyone had a good weekend. We bought some plants and worked on a bed on the side of our house. It was a GREAT weekend to do this!
But anyway speaking of good…I got all kinds of GOOD new stuff in my first Stampin’ Up! order and just couldn’t wait to use it on the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime sketch Challenge this week. It’s such a GREAT sketch and so perfect for the all my NEW STUFF!!!
Here’s the details…
- Hello Honey – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Moonlight dsp paper stack – arrow pint 5 x 3 3/4, layer onto Blackberry Bliss 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
- Moonlight dsp paper stack – honeycomb print 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, layer onto Blackberry Bliss 2 5/8 x 4 5/8, add to panel
- Tie piece of Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin ribbon around panel and add to card base using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out oval, stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss and add to card front.
- Cut leaves/stem from Mossy Meadow, flower from Blackberry Bliss and circle from Hello Honey. Add to card front putting flowers on dimensionals
- Add Basic Rhinestones to center of flowers.
Another AWESOME sketch! I just LOVE it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
And now that you are getting some NEW STUFF in, now is the time to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014. This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it!
Subscribe now and save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Something to Say|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight dsp Paper Stack|
|Other:||Flower Frenzy Die, Oval Framelits, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!