Oh…this was one of the sets in the new catalog that I just couldn’t WAIT to get my hands on. What hooked me on Stampin’ Up! way back in the beginning of time (like almost 15 years ago) was two-step stamping and this set is two-step stamping to PERFECTION!!! It is a photopolymer so lining things up – PIECE OF CAKE!
So when I saw the that CAS challenge this week is two-step stamping…what can I say…it had my name ALL OVER IT! The other GREAT thing about this set…MATCHING FRAMELITS! LIFE IS GOOD!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 run through the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, add to card using dimensionals.
- Early Espersso – 1/2 x 3 1/2, punch with Scallop Edge Punch and add to card
- Flower – Daffodil Delight then Crushed Curry then Early Espresso on Whisper White, cut out with framelit. Leaves – Pear Pizzazz then Mossy Meadow, cut out with framelit. Layer and add to card using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting in Mossy Meadow. Cut into banner and add using dimensionals.
Now’s the time to join and save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Early Espresso|
|Ink:||Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Flower Fair Framelits, Large Polka Dotted Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!