Well now, here’s a set I haven’t used in quite some time! It’s that weird time of the catalog year where my new stuff has been ORDERED but won’t be in until later today! So I decided for the color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge that I would pull out a set that hasn’t seen much ink in quite some time!
I’m glad I did pull it out! I think it worked out perfectly for the challenge this week and such a happy little card!
Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/2 x 3 1/4. Stamp leave/stem using Wild Wasabi. Stamp the additional small stem with same ink. Stamp lattice border using Coastal Cabana and greeting in Perfect Plum.
- Layer onto Perfect Plum 4 5/8 x 3 3/8. Wrap piece of Coastal Cabana twin around it and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp flowers using Perfect Plum on Whisper White, cut out, curl petals and add using dimensionals. Add Basic Rhinestone to center of each.
- Tie Coastal Cabana twine in a purple Regals button. Add dimensional to back and add to card front.
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out what the design team did with this week’s challenge!
Now’s the time to join and save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Summer Silhouettes, A Dozen Thoughts|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Perfect Plum|
|Ink:||Wild Wasabi, Coastal Cabana, Perfect Plum|
|Other:||Regals Buttons, Coastal Cabana Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!