There’s sort of a story behind this one though because this is NOT what I set out to stamp this morning…HONESTLY!
You see I wanted to do a card for the SCS Color Challenge today. I decided I was going to used the word Thanks or Thank You (nice and big and bold) and then have silhouette style flowers behind it in the Strawberry Slush and So Saffron. Then I was going to add the little Strawberry Slush bow on the T in Thanks. And this is what I did … HMMM … NOT even close! Now I’m not saying I don’t like this…I do. It’s just interesting what I see in my head and what I end up with!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, run through chevron embossing folder and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2. Stamp the larger swish in So Saffron and the smaller one in Strawberry Slush. Stamp greeting using Smoky Slate.
- So Saffron dsp (Subtles dsp Paper Pack) – 1/4 x 3 1/2 add to bottom
- Wrap piece of Strawberry Slush Twine along bottom. Tie small bow from the Strawberry Slush Twine and add to card using glue.
- Attach panel using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Quick and easy…my very favorite kind of card!
|Set(s):||Work of Art, Four You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Subtles dsp paper pack|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Strawberry Slush|
|Other:||Strawberry Slush Twine, Chevron Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!