Happy Tuesday everyone! It’s time for another GREAT SUO challenge! The theme this time is “Stamping in the Background”. I took that to mean instead of using dsp, create your own using stamps and that is exactly what I did.
Sometimes with all the new ‘stuff’ we have to use in stamping, we forget about just using stamps, ink, and paper or as we use to say, take a ‘SIP’. With the excellent Hardwood Background stamp and the Gorgeous Grunge set, making your own background is a soooo easy!
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8. Start by RANDOMLY inking the Hardwood stamp using Basic Grey and stamp onto panel. Next stamp the larger splatter using Pear Pizzazz and the smaller one using Blackberry Bliss (ooooooooo….I do LOVE this color!).
- Layer onto a piece of Blackberry Bliss 3 3/4 x 5.
- Add piece of Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon and add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 1 1/8 x 3 3/8, stamp greeting using Mossy Meadow and add to card front (slip it under the Blackberry Bliss ribbon
- Tie large Basic Metal Button with White Baker’s Twine and add to card front using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Four You, Gorgeous Grunge, Hardwood Background|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss|
|Other:||Blackberry Bliss AND Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Metal Button, White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!