Last Thursday my friend Connie made a DARLING Blackberry Bliss octopus and that was my inspiration for Mary Jo’s Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! So between Connie’s inspiration and Mary Jo’s great sketch, this is what I came up with!
Here’s the details…
- Sahara Sand – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Moonlight dsp paper stack – small dotted print – 4 7/8 x 3 5/8, layer on Blackberry Bliss – 5 x 3 3/4, and add to card front.
- Moonlight dsp paper stack – Hello Honey honeycomb (hint…it’s the back side of the dotted!) 1 5/8 x 2 1/2 AND 1 5/8 x 1 1/2. Round corners using the Project Life Corner Rounder and add to card front using dimensionals
- Sahara Sand – 1 1/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss, round corner using regular corner rounder (that is retiring) and add to card front.
- Stamp octopus on Whisper White using Blackberry Bliss. Cut out (I know…crazy!) and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
AWESOME sketch! I just LOVE it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Sea Street, Something to Say|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight dsp Paper Stack|
|Other:||Project Life Corner Rounder, Regular Corner Rounder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!