I just love the colors in the Maritime dsp – Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy. For that workshop in May, like I said in my other posts we made 4 easy cards. I decided to show off a new set (and of course I used my VERY FAVORITE new set – Work of ART) and when I was trying to figure out some cool colors to use, I decided it would be fun to used the colors in the Maritime dsp. Just a note…the Real Red button on this is a retired one. I didn’t have enough of the new buttons to use for all the make and times. The new ones will work great too!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2.
- Stamp chevron using Coastal Cabana, larger swoosh using Real Red and small swoosh using Night of Navy.
- Stamp greeting using Night of Navy
- Layer onto Coastal Cabana 3 3/8 x 4 5/8.
- Punch out Night of Navy Bitty Banner and add to pack of panel then add panel to card front.
- Tie white Baker’s Twine into Real Red button and add to card front using glue dot.
Yep…it’s another quick and easy card!
|Set(s):||Work of Art|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Brights Buttons, Bitty Banner Punch, Whisper White Baker’s Twine|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!