Oh…it’s Thursday again so time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have such a fun challenge this week.
When I saw Connie’s card she had used the Sea Street set which was the same set that I used. But you can see that although we used the same set and the same sketch…our cards really look NOTHING alike! How fun!
Here’s the details –
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Coastal Cabana – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through Night of Nay 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out two prints from the Maritime dsp using the Starburst framelits and add to card front.
- ‘Fussy cut’ a strip of the banners and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp octopus using Night of Navy ink and cut out.
- Stamp hello using Real Red, cut out and add to cut off toothpick. Add to octopus using a glue dot.
- Add octopus to card front using a double stack of dimensionals to finish it off.
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out what the design team did with this week’s challenge!
|Set(s):||Sea Street, Perfect Pennant|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Maritime dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Real Red|
|Other:||Decorative Dots dsp, Starburst Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!